Sunday, April 14, 2002

i also write this because i want to help. i know another me is out there. out of the millions of other people on the internet there is bound to be similar people to me. if you are not that similar to me and gain some insight by reading then that is nice too. but it is that other me that i really want to reach. call it a self-centeredness. i have fantasized about going back in time to help the younger me and to be the faithful friend i never had and to be my own guide and mentor. the next best thing i suppose is to help a similar me. i feel sorry for my younger self and so i feel touched when i see pain in people that is similar to my own. my wish would be to make their pain disappear and in doing that i help that younger me that's also trapped in a horrible world of pain.

and from sadness to anger...
if only you humans were not so human. you damn dirty apes.