Friday, April 12, 2002

i really do like you. you are a warm ray of sunshine upon my face on a breezy summer afternoon. you are that sweet taste of country fresh lemonade that dances down my throat on first sip. it really is a love affair i have with you. a torrent stream of emotion binds us as one. and the shape of your upright, bipedal form draws my eyes to gaze upon your beauty. i find your relative hairlessness pleasing. although not as soft as a kitten, your bare skin is pleasing to the touch. and that melodic tone that emanates from between your lips is captivating. as if in a trance i could listen for eternity to every utterance that you speak unto me. take my hand and i shall take yours. together forever our hearts become one. will you be mine? for i shall be yours. in a bond of love our souls entwine. and with them so does our flesh....

oh humans, i do long for your acceptance. we are a social breed. loneliness does not befit us. do you think you can forgive me? i mean all those horrible things i've said about you? like and addict to his addiction i crawl to you begging for more. let me in and let me show you the human i was born to be. let me show you the human that i have become. let me prove to you that i am worthy of your love. give me that chance.