Wednesday, March 20, 2002

another one from the archives today. yes this is a busy week incase you noticed the lack of indepth postings. this one is dated 9/22/96 and is an original and fictional short story of sorts. it is a dialog between two people. oh and it does contain some profanity. for the more delicate among you i will go and alter the words now but you can still tell what they were.
and now on with the show...


Wait! Don't leave... I didn't mean that... I'm upset... I'm sorry.
Just talk to me for a little bit... please.
Please don't leave me... I mean for now.
Can you just tell me why?

--I don't want to get into this again. We've been over this already.
It's not like this is easy for me either.

I just don't wanna lose you... that's all. I can't.

--Will you please stop it.

I don't know what to do! Your the only thing that's ever meant anything to me and you just can't go away and expect me to just deal with it!
I mean is this it?! Is it all over for you?! Are you done with me?! Time to move on to something new?!
Wait... please. I just can't think straight right now.

--Maybe it's best that I leave then.

No! Please don't leave me. Please don't go. I want you to stay with me... forever.

--I have to go.

For your own sake don't try getting in contact with me after you leave.

--And what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Nothing... just don't bother.

--What are you going to do... kill yourself?

I don't know.

--What do you want from me?!

I want your love and affection! I want you to care about me at least half as much I care about you.

--What am I supposed to do?

Just stay with me dammit. We can live the rest of our lives together. We can have kids... raise our family.. you and me... together... forever.

--What if I don't want that?

Why the hell not?! Why the fu@k aren't I good enough for you. You'll never find anyone who comes even close to me. Jesus! See! I'm sorry... I'm just feeling so hurt. All I want is to be with you... to love you.
This isn't right! It can't be like this! You belong with me... don't do this!
--I'm sorry. I have to go now. I have a lot to get done today.

Fu@k that sh|t.

--Goodbye.

No! Wait...

--Goodbye.

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BIT@H!